scream out to the valley that things are fucked and unfair poking burn spots with the fag against my ingrown hairs in-between the sealed up cuts on my arms that start to glow red as my body starts to rise in temperature strike like matches you can wake up early in the morning when you have a good reason to need to the landscape scales steeply, with it's contours holding it's insides like an empty bowl the hill is too sloped to jump off of reminds me of back home take too many parts apart, have to reattach a few come back home to the last night I spend with you your things are being put in a box and your things will be moving in soon too many things being taken out too much things moved to one room the death stairs eyes it's next victim the flowers coming into bloom about twenty or so days until I see you days getting longer, things not getting any worse things not getting any better. things not getting less hurt thistles caressing my legs, sun missing my eyes god knows god...
YAYYYY I love U three dollar hotel convenience store soju YAAYYYY yeeheeee hhaaaa AAAAGH MY CHEST BURNS!!!! AAAAHGGHH EVERYTHING HUETS 6@YSAA yaaay ^-^ ...
It's gonna take a while for my clothes to dry Maybe by then I'll get to be with you Another night in this room Bright glowing rectangles keep me up It's like magic I like to pretend Our love, you and I I turn the volume up real high I can't sleep well without hearing you We'll tap our noses and squeeze hands And will you keep your face covered and hidden still? I want us to see each other Our faces and our bodies Wearing pretty clothes Or nothing at all I want to grow old together even if our odds aren't convincing And I think you should learn your bass guitar So we can keep us in rhythm, we could start a band I want to strum until my fingers are tender and sore So I can feel it better when you squeeze my hand We can live in a house Or in a one bedroom apartment Or in a tent Cause home is when I'm together with you You rustle the sheets sleeping and the microphone picks it up sometimes It's like I can feel you move and we're sleeping side by side...
Comments
Post a Comment