devil horn

the last time I saw her to learn to play cards, she had a big red bump on her forehead

the young sixteen year old girl must be going through some life defining stuff right now

I wonder if she's figuring out who she is?

I wonder if she did some bad stuff that will come to haunt her years in the future? I hope she's doing okay

I imagined a little flower sprouting out of her forehead


today I woke up feeling my entire age of 20 and saw a red bump on my forehead

I downed a cup of glass of painkillers and took a handful of water and rushed to the bathroom mirror

and with two balled up fists I squeezed the red bump out like any other zit

and out burst a spike of a bony like mound


i just realise now that this is kinda like what happens in flcl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

spring cleaninggg

heads will roll

brave teenager (goodbye from the person who loved you)